How to choose the best herbal tea for you
You look at the herbal tea section at a tea store or a cafe and ask yourself what’s best for you. Peppermint, chamomile, ginger… the possibilities seem endless. We’re here to help you choose!
Before we start, here are four benefits of herbal tea.
- It may assist you as a de-stress method and improve overall well-being.
- It may aid digestion and improve sleep.
- Herbal tea could help with anti-inflammation.
- It may be a great immune booster.
Herbal tea is one of the oldest drinks in the world. Now, onto our top 5 picks of best herbal teas!
1. Chamomile Tea: Regarded as being one of the tastiest teas, it is known for its calming properties and is often used as a natural remedy for insomnia and anxiety. It also alleviates menstrual cramps and digestive issues.
2. Peppermint Tea: Peppermint tea is great for relieving stomach discomfort, including bloating and gas. It can also help to improve digestion and can have a refreshing taste.
3. Matcha Tea: This tea’s preparation process does not require many processions. This maintains the nutrients and delivers 100% natural goodness to all Matcha Tea lovers. It is claimed to boost immunity, lower cholesterol levels, and could be consumed to keep your skin glowing!
4. Turmeric Tea: Turmeric tea is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and can help to reduce pain and swelling. It is also believed to have potential benefits for brain health and may help to improve memory and cognitive function.
5. Ashwagandha Tea: This tea is a traditional Ayurvedic remedy known for its powerful stress-relieving properties. This adaptogenic herb helps the body adapt to stress, reduce anxiety and help promote a sense of well-being. It helps lower cortisol levels, known as the "stress hormone" and may improve sleep quality.
But what if there was an easier way to choose based on the benefit?
Did you know Tipson offers affordable and healthy herbal teas based on what you want from your tea?
- Looking to slim down? Tipson has you covered with Slimming Tea.
- Do you want to shield your body with an immune booster? Immune by Tipson is the one for you!
- Heal and cleanse your body maybe? Detox can assist.
- Trouble sleeping? Say goodnight to those issues with Deep Sleep.
- Get that stress away with De-stress from Tipson.
- Finally, calm the nerves with Calming tea.
So, there you have it! Will you go for a tasty tea? Maybe one to relieve your stress? Or one that helps with focus? Whatever it may be, if you chose to drink herbal tea over regular tea, you have already made a good choice!